400 M run
44 Hang Power Cleans (135/95)
22 Hang Power Cleans (165/115)
11 Hang Power Cleans (185/125)
*every time the bar touches the ground, go run again
*Scale the first weight to something you know can clean 15+ times unbroken.
*Cap yourself at 10 runs
Weight selection is important here. I would spend some time prior to the start working up and hitting multiple reps at all three weights. The workout is over after the final clean, so you are going to run a minimum of 3 times, but most likely 6-8 times.
SUGGESTED WARM UP
- 100 M Jog + 5 Press Ups + 5 toe touches
- Stretch wrists and front rack
- 100 M Jog + 5 Hang Muscle Cleans (45/35) + 5 Tall Power Cleans (45/35)
- Stretch calves and hamstrings
- 100 M Jog + 5 Hang Hang Power Cleans 60-70% of first weight
- Work up the hang power clean weights, 3-5 reps at a time