3 Strict Press + 4 Push Press + 5 Push Jerks
*Rest 2 Minutes between sets
20 Alternating DB Step Ups (1 DB)
10 Deficit Handstand Push Ups (4 in / 2 in)
20 Alternating Reverse DB Lunges (1 DB)
10 Strict Press (60+% of highest weight from Part 1)
*Scale HSPU and Strict Press to something you can do 6-10 reps of unbroken prior to WOD.
Part 1 is going to challenge your stamina more than your sheer strength. Make sure to be as efficient as possible with your breathing and bar path, it will make a difference at the end. A classic upper/lower push workout that will be likely be dictated on your shoulder stamina. Scale appropriately.
Suggested Warm Up
- Stretch wrists and front rack: 2-3 minutes
- 6-4-2: Burpee / Alternating Step Up
- 6-4-2: Press Ups / Scorpions (each side)
- Stretch wrists and front rack: 2-3 Minutes
- 6-4-2: DB Step Ups / DB Push Press (each arm)
- 6-4-2: Toe Touches / Press Ups